Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Matinee: Covert Affairs

COVERT AFFAIRS: is a TV series on USA from a producer of Bourne Trilogy. I saw an ad in Entertainment Weekly and thought it looked good. I LOVE the Bourne movies. I love spy/CIA shows. I couldn't see how this could be bad. Unfortuanately, the ad was for Season 2. So I turned to Netflix.

It's about a girl, Annie Walker, who joins the CIA because of a broke heart. She's still nursing her lost love. She's great at langauges and they bring her up early from training. She befriends Auggie , a former special operative. He was blinded during a mission. He gives her all the dirt on the missions and other people in the agency. Annie starts to make a name for herself within the agency.

I really enjoy this series for the action, the witty banter, the danger, and the characters.

On the first mission


Learning Intel

Friendly Banter

Have you seen this show?

2 comments:

Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

I'm not sure if it was because they changed the time slot, or I was busy, or why I stopped watching this show. I thought it was good. I will have to look it up and see when it is returning to my local station!

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

I really like this show, it reminds me a bit of Alias