Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: My Life Undecided

Trouble follows Brooklyn. It might have something to do with the horrible decision she makes. After her arrest and her parents pick her up from jail, she has plenty of time to start thinking of how to make her life better because she’s grounded for eternity.

To make matters worse, her BFF pretends the last five year didn’t exist. Brooklyn, once a girl in the spotlight, becomes a wallflower.

She starts a blog where her readers will make her decisions for her. Should she tryout fro the rugby team? Should she join the debate team? Should she continue to eat lunch in the library or try the cafeteria? She refuses to make a decision until polling her blog readers.

Can she live with the choices her readers make?

My Thoughts: MY LIFE UNDECIDED is a super cute funny read. Brooklyn constantly makes the wrong decisions, but it ultimately leads her to discovering her true self. I love the blend of technology and modern day. I loved the friendship angle between Brooklyn and Brian and between Brooklyn and Shayn. I can't wait to see what Jessica Brody comes up with next.

Cover Thoughts: Cute - but I think I like the ARC cover better.

Source: Macmillan Children's Publishing Group

2 comments:

Rebs @ Book-Rants said...

Looks cute

Jessica said...

I can't wait to read this one. I really liked Karma Club and this sounds super funny. :)