Saturday, May 18, 2024

Review: The Housemaid

 


* First Book in a trilogy * 

Mille's out of prison and out of a job. When she lost her job, she lost her apartment. Millie's been living in her car. She needs to find a job pronto - or risk going back to prison. She stumbles across a job opportunity where she would work as a housekeep as a live-in maid. She thinks it's a dream come true.

But her boss, Nina, is nothing like she seemed in the interview. She's moody, jealous, makes giant messes, and lies. Millie thinks she's losing her mind with the whiplash. Can she last long enough to create a life for herself?
My Thoughts: I loved this book. I read it quickly, unable to put it down. There were twists and turns that I never saw coming. Just when I thought I had a handle on the story, everything changed.  I don't want to say too much without spoiling things. If you slept on this book like I did - go forth and pick this one up immediately!  I can't wait to read book 2. 

Cover Thoughts: Love it
Source: My Library 
Library Recommendation: A must have trilogy for your library.

We are passing this author's books all around the library. And there are so many people waiting to read her books. 

No comments: