Monday, May 13, 2024

Middle Grade Review: Dangerous Allies

 



* Book 4 in the Forgotten Five series * 

Things are heating up in the war of the Supers. The Forgotten Five are feeling the pressures of betrayal and attempting to heal from the trauma their parents inflicted. It's not easy sorting through emotions, especially when you feel alone. They're struggling to know who to trust. They're also trying to answer one of life's biggest mysteries: can people change? 
My Thoughts: I love this series - there's lots of action, danger, and secrets shared. This book has lots of feelings - feeling of betrayal and working through trauma. The ending of the last book surprised me, but I enjoyed how that played out.  I can't wait to see what happens next to this group. 

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your library 

1 comment:

Natalie Aguirre said...

I'm not up to book 5 in this series but I've enjoyed the ones I read. Sometimes books with surprise endings can be good, especially in a series.