Monday, April 8, 2024

Middle Grade Book: Just Keep Walking

 



I read this book and was so impressed with Jo. 
She hiked and hiked and hiked.

While I'm an amateur hiker, this is nowhere on my level. 

Here are some previous posts about hiking.:

I loved how Jo talked about books (Little Women and Anne of Green Gables for the win!)

@yabooknerdlibrarian Are you a hiker? Jo and her mom start a massive hiking journey together- can they accomplish their goal? #hiking #middlegradebooks #survival #booktok @Scholastic ♬ original sound - Jennifer @YA Book Nerd 📚📚📚

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Not a hiker on this level but this sounds like a wonderful book. Happy MMGM to you

Rebecca M. Douglass said...

As a serious backpacker, I definitely have to read this! I have seen so very few books in which kids/families backpack.

Natalie Aguirre said...

I just saw this book featured somewhere. I'm glad you liked it so much. Hiking is something I like to do too.

Maria Antonia said...

This book looks good! I will have to read it now!!

Kasey @ The Story Sanctuary said...

How cool! Hahaha-- yes to Little Women and Anne of Green Gables mentions. I love it. Thanks for sharing this!