Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Made Me Smile

This week's Topic is Books that Made Me Smile - for this I'm going with books that left me with a book hangover! Because they were SO good. And it's books I've read this year.



Michigan vs. the Boys by Carrie  S. AllenThe Bookworm Crush by Lisa Brown RobertsFour Days of You and Me by Miranda KenneallyBreak the Fall by Jennifer IacopelliEvery Reason We Shouldn't by Sara Fujimura

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. MaasCrush the King by Jennifer EstepMermaid Inn by Jenny HolidayThe Boyfriend Project by Farrah RochonBlitzed by Alexa  Martin

And I'm stopping at 10...

6 comments:

iloveheartlandX said...

I'm glad to see House of Earth and Blood made you smile, I haven't read it yet, but I'm planning to soon!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2020/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-272/

Lydia said...

I really need to read Blitzed sometime!

My TTT .

Lectrice Vorace said...

I like the cover design of The Book Worm Crush!
Here's my TTT list this week.

Natalie @ The Biblioholic said...

YESSSS! SJM left me with a book hangover too. I need the next book asap :D

Here's my Top Ten Tuesday post.

Happy reading!

Anna said...

The boyfriend project looks so good! I need to read it ASAP. Great list!

My TTT

notesbyJ said...

I really loved Crescent City! I had the worst book hangover after finishing it. Great post