Sunday, September 22, 2019

TV series: Four Weddings and a Funeral



Four Weddings and a Funeral:

Ok, so I know this isn't a movie but it is based on a movie.

This was a great mini-series - roughly 10 hours. It's the perfect show to binge.

The characters were terrible and flawed.
I started out hating some and them enjoying their growth along the way

I enjoyed the nods to movies - obviously to Four Weddings and a Funeral. But also Notting Hill and Love Actually. 

I loved the ending and how things turned out. 

I liked the politics, the acting, and game nights

The dirverse cast, costumes, and scenery were all great!

I loved the secondary characters.

I loved the Cameo by Andie MacDowell. I only wish Hugh Grant was in it.

I loved this idea and I hope they do the same thing with other movies.

No comments: