Monday, March 4, 2019

Summer Reading Program: Universe of Stories (1)



It's time to start figuring out the details of summer reading. This is on my to-do list this week. I'm usually a little bit more ahead of the game, but this year I've been struggling to find performers for our weekly family fun nights.

After I finish getting those set up, then I can turn towards the weekly programs. We host programs every day for various ages during the eight week program.

This year I'm thinking about changing up our usual programs and adding a STEM experiment afternoon. So of course, I'm combing through Pinterest for some fun ideas.

Here are a few that caught my eye - these are geared for storytimes.

Alien Craft:

Yoga for movement:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/183099541085582645/
Catch a Star:


No comments: