Sunday, March 3, 2019

Movie Review: Darkest Minds



I loved this book and was super excited to see it turned into a movie.

It's a been a long time since I've read the book, so I didn't notice all the differences. But I really liked this movie.

I'm sad that it didn't do well in the box office because I wanted to see more of the story.  I confess I loved the first two books but by the time the third one came out, I didn't get around to it. Then I forgot the plot. Seeing this move made me want to dive back into this world and read the final book. And so I will.

It followed the story as I remember.
It made me laugh and tear up, especially at the end.

And the villain was very good at being a jerk. 

I ADORED Zu.
Chubs was great too. 

Did I miss an author cameo?

Have you seen this movie yet?

1 comment:

Abby Miller said...

I tried reading the book when I heard the movie was coming out but I couldn't get into the story so then I lost interest in the movie. But at the time I was in a reading slump, so I do want to try reading it again in the future. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.