Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Places in Books to Visit

This week's topic is all about traveling to places you've read about in books.


Diagon Alley - Always
Harry Potter: Diagon Alley: A Movie Scrapbook

Visiting these Christmas stores:
Dear Santa

Bluff Point,  Maine - small town charm.
Every Dog Has His Day (Bluff Point, #3)

Hiking  and seeing the beauty of nature 
Starry Eyes

Alaska (But not if some bad guy is chasing me)
Not If I Save You First

Scotland - even in the winter
The Christmas Sisters

New York City during the Gilded Age
Duchess by Design (The Gilded Age Girls Club, #1)

Paris. I would never turn down Paris
Love à la Mode

San Francisco would be nice!
Especially if I run into this big group of friends
Playing for Keeps by Jill Shalvis

Visiting this bakery in Torte would be amazing, although it would be hard to pick out something on the menu!
Another One Bites the Crust by Ellie Alexander

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I couldn't agree with you more about Diagon Alley.

My Top Ten Tuesday post.

iloveheartlandX said...

I live in Scotland, it is beautiful in the winter, but very cold! I've been to San Francisco, New York & Paris, they're all great. I'd love to go to Diagon Alley, if only it were real!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/02/26/top-ten-tuesday-200/