Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer TBR Pile

This week's topic is Summer TBR pile - and of course I have a large one. I'm counting books coming out in June -July and August here. What are you looking forwards to reading this summer?


Kids/Middle Grade:
Lucky Little ThingsNightbooksDrum Roll, PleaseSee You on a Starry NightMaking Friends

YA:
Surviving Adam MeadeCatwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)These Rebel Waves (Stream Raiders, #1)Let Me List the WaysThe Other Side of Lost
Someone I Used to KnowThe Impossibility of UsNotes from My CaptivityThe Supervillain and Me (Morriston Superheroes #1)Chemistry Lessons
Not the Girls You're Looking ForSave the DateHow We RollAlways Forever MaybeThe Summer of Us

Adult:
Cottage by the SeaHow to Keep a SecretWhen We Found HomeThe Real DealAn Affair with a Spare (The Survivors, #3)
Till Death Do Us Tart (A Bakeshop Mystery #8)The Cottages on Silver Beach (Haven Point, #8)One for the Rogue (Studies in Scandal, #4)Rainy Day Friends (Wildstone, #2)Wicked and the Wallflower (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #1)



3 comments:

Elle said...

I'm looking forward to reading Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi!

Abby Miller said...

I'm so excited to read Catwoman once it comes out. Looks like you have some pretty great books on your TBR. I hope you enjoy reading all of them.

Jessica at Booked J said...

Oooh la-la, so many titles I'm intrigued by as well! And then some new ones. Thanks for bringing them to my attention--great list!