Friday, May 25, 2018

Middle Grade Review: Switched

Switched (Fairy Tale Reform School #4)* Book 4 in the Fairy Tale Reform School series *
Gilly's still not thrilled with her schooling situation, she loves the new school idea. But she's not happy with one of her new teachers. Plus her sister is still missing.  She's finding it hard to concentrate when all she wants to do is save the day - again.

Even though the royal court swears they will take care of it, there is no news. Should Gilly strike out on her own and figure things out?
My Thoughts: I loved this book. I loved the addition of the new royal family - the librarian and her husband. I loved learning about the library, it sounded amazing. I really liked A.G. and how Gilly helped her realize her true potential but also fit into the school. I felt terrible for Gilly for most of the book. I can't wait to see where the new spin-off series goes, because there are questions I need answered!

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this series for your school and public libraries.


No comments: