Friday, May 18, 2018

Graphic Novel Review: Prince and the Dressmaker


The Prince and the Dressmaker

Prince Sebastian has a secret and he's not willing to share it. There are days when he likes being a prince and there are days when he likes dressing in dresses. When he spies a dress created by Frances, he tracks her downs and offers her a job as his personal seamstress. 

Frances can't believe her good fortune; she loves creating and designing dresses. 

Soon the two become great friends. But Sebastian's secret is hard to keep when Frances has the opportunity to meet her role model. Keeping the Prince's secret means keeping her identity a secret as well.

My Thoughts: I really loved this graphic novel; I didn't want it to end. I loved the art work. I loved the fashion. I loved the friendship between Frances and Sebastian. I felt bad for both of them dealing with this secret and trying to live in the palace. I loved Sebastian's parents. Believe the hype about this graphic novel because it's true!

Cover Thoughts: Adorable.
Source: my Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for all public libraries!




No comments: