Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Santa Wishes

This week's topic: Bookish presents you wouldn't mind being under the tree. I put up one bonus bookish item (not that I need a new mug because I have a million, but I just love this one). And of course some upcoming books. I know these won't be under the tree, but a girl can wish right?

meme from The Broke and the Bookish  

Bookish Item:
Bookish Mug, Readers Gonna Read, Book Lover Art, Reading Gift, Reading Art, Literary Gifts, Gift For Readers, Readers Gonna Read

Upcoming Books:
Coming up for AirThe Day of the Duchess (Scandal & Scoundrel, #3)Once and for AllThe Girl with the Make-Believe Husband (Rokesbys, #2)About a Dog (Bluff Point, #1
When Dimple Met RishiThe Names They Gave UsWindfallA Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)

5 comments:

Krista said...

So many awesome contemporary and historical choices on your list! I hope Santa is good to you!

TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

Reading Away The Days said...

Some great picks! I read my first Emery Lord book this year and loved it I can't wait to get my hand on her next book.

Megan @ reading away the days

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

I have a million mugs too, but I need Readers Gonna Read mug as well.

Greg said...

I love bookish mugs (and general bookish paraphernalia lol). The Names They Gave Us sounds great. :)

LH27 said...

Hi! Everyone needs a bookish mug :) Some great contemp here that I'm also looking foward to!
My TTT
Leslie