Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Book Review: Six Geese A-Slaying


Book 10 in this series (first one I've read)
Meg found herself organizing the annual Christmas parade to help out her new husband's tenure track. The theme is the Twelve Days of Christmas. The parade starts at her house, so her yard is filled with people and animals, all needing her attention. Then her Santa appears and while he's not the person she would have chosen to play Santa, he fits the physical requirements.

It seems someone agrees with her. Before the start of the parade, he's murdered. Now Meg's doing all she can to help solve the murder.
My Thoughts: I enjoyed this Christmas cozy. I really liked the parade and learning all about the characters in town. I liked the cute dog, who showed up at the right time. I'm not a huge fan of the Christmas Carol, but I like how pieces were woven into this story. A fun cozy to read right before the holidays!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: Gifted

No comments: