Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Girl with the Iron Touch

 * Book 3 in the Steampunk Chronicles Series *  

After coming back from New York, Finely and Emily are annoyed with the boys. Something's bothering Griffin, but he refuses to share his troubles. Sam's having a hard time sharing his feelings with Emily. None of that matters when Emily is kidnapped.

Without jumping to conclusions, the gang fears their old enemy has somehow returned. While they don't understand how that's possible, all of them will do anything in their power to bring Emily back.

Can they defeat their greatest enemy - again?
My Thoughts: I really enjoy this series for the friendship, the action, and the romance. I love the four main characters - how they're different form everyone else, their sense of loyalty, and their desire to do the right thing. While I like the mechanics on the series, the automatons raise numerous ethical questions. I can't wait until the next book to see how it all ends.

Cover Thoughts: Fabulous
Source: My Library 

No comments: