Sunday, April 13, 2014

Adult Review: Once in a Lifetime

 * Book 9 in the Lucky Harbor series *

Aubrey's had a rough year, but she's determined to succeed. She plans to re-open her decease Aunt's bookstore and make it a warm inviting place.  In working in the building, Audrey decides that she also needs to work on herself.

She writes a list of people she's wronged and works through it trying to right her past. Ben's on that list and given their chemistry, it's going to be hard to acknowledge her mistake. What if she loses him?
My Thoughts: I Love this series so much. I loved Audrey's story - trying to find inner peace and admitting to past failings. I admire that. I love that she's working to make the bookstore a cozy place for reading and hanging out. I really Enjoyed Bemn - especially his interactions with the kids. It was very sweet. As always, the ladies of town make it giggle. Another fabulous Lucky Harbor novel; I hope this series never ends.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library

No comments: