Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's topic is Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List - not including the books I'm currently reading or have out from the library or have ARCs from BEA. Fall for me means September thru November , which is when all these books come out. I'll do an adult spin-off later in the week. There are so many great books coming out, it's hard to pick just 10.
                                       Fiery Heart
Daylighters
Naturals
Palace of Spies
Allegiant
Russian Roulette
Pawn
Exile
Frozen
Altantis Rising

What's on your list?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm really excited about Pawn and the Naturals! I've yet to read a Carter book but will need to catch up on the Goddess books. Great list!

My Friends Are Fiction's TTT

TP said...

I can't wait to read Allegiant too, although I don't know when I'll get to it! And I love the idea of doing a separate list for adult books.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing some pretty common ones on several lists. Great picks! My TTT.

Vyki @ On The Shelf

Unknown said...

I just picked up Frozen from the library today. I love the sound of the synopsis, and I hope the story lives up to it.

I haven't read any of Aimee Carter's books yet, but I'm excited for Pawn.

Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia