Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Books I'm Dying to Read: February Edition

Here's a round up of all the book I can't wait to get my hands on come February!



Mind Games: I LOVED Paranormalcy. I can't wait to read this! And luckily it came in the mail for me last week!
Goddess Inheritance: I fell behind in this trilogy because I let book 2 go out to someone else at the library. I never got back to it. But I really enjoyed the first book and I need to finish it!

Dualed: You or your genetic alternate? Only one can survive and after the incident, West is no longer sure she's the best version of herself. YA Debut
Madness Underneath: I really liked Name of the Star, especially after that ending!

Star Crossed: Adult novel by Jennifer Echols!
Trouble with Flirting: I really enjoyed Epic Fail


Also Known As: Daughter of spies and able to crack safes. Great new cover!
Indigo Spell: I still need to read The Golden Lily.

Dash of Magic: sequel to Bliss - the magic bakery shop book.
Seven Wonders: Indiana Jones meets Percy Jackson is the tagline. SOLD

Jealousy: I adore the Canterwood Crest series and after that cliff hanger on the last book, I can't wait to read about Lauren's reaction!
Trap Door: I really liked Mutiny In Time and I need to get my hands on the second book!

Who Says Women Can't be Doctors?: I went to school, which evolved from the medical school where Elizabeth Blackwell graduated at the top of her class. She holds a special place in my heart. Plus I love this author!
Betty Bunny Didn't Do it: I first was introduced to Betty Bunny when purchasing a book for my niece. We both loved it!

House Rules: The 7th book in this adult vampire series. I love it!
Red Velvet Cupcake Murder: I can't wait to read more about Hannah and her serious trouble!

To Brie or Not to Brie: #4 in this fabulous series! Charlotte's in a jam right before her best friend's wedding.
One Hot Murder: 3rd book in this fun series on Victoria Square where a body turns up in the heat of summer.

Crystal Cove: The 4th book in the Friday Harbor series, which I just adore. I hope this isn't the end of them!

No comments: