Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays

Seriously? How am I EVER going to manage this list? Top Ten Books I Read In 2012 - meme from The Broke and the Bookish






Here goes, I'm going to try REALLY hard not to cheat! It's hard to know which are my top reads, there's SO many books that I dearly loved this year. I'll be doing a more extensive look at my favorite reads soonish. Also, it's clear from this post that I was on a massive adult reading kick - more so than usual.


Grave Mercy - YA
Throne of Glass - YA
The Reader - Picture Book
Touch of Power - Adult
The Duke and I - Adult
The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love at First Sight - YA
Affairs of Steak - Adult
I've Got Your Number - Adult
On the Run - Tween
Origin - YA

I really love these books (and others). What books did you love?






8 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Ah, Grave Mercy. What a good book, but alas I had to whittle it from my top twelve. :)

Ash said...

LOVED Grave Mercy. I cannot wait to get my hands on the next one. It promises to be just as amazing.

Also, Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder, right? I haven't read that particular one yet but I did love her Poison Study books. :]

My Top Ten Tuesday

Ula said...

Great picks, I have yet to read these but I cannot wait to start them! :)

My TTT

Chelsea said...

I'm seeing Throne of Glass everywhere, and I just got a copy of it. Hopefully I'll find time to read it soon :)

Great picks!
Chelsea Maya @ Book Turn Brains
My TTT

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Throne of Glass a lot more than I was expecting to, and I don't even know why I had such low expectations. I really need to get back into reading high fantasy.
I liked how Caelena was so... self sufficient. Maybe that's not the right word. But she was confident within herself, so we didn't have to sit through pages and pages of self-doubt and angst, she KNEW she was, she just had to get there.
Anyway, love the picks.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love The Duke and I. Julia Quinn is awesome, and that is one of my favorites. But I think my favorite of all JQ's books is How to Marry a Marquis. I just love James and Elizabeth. Have you read that one?

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

Touch of Power was awesome, although I definitely prefer her other fantasy series. Poison Study is one of my all time favourites! Awesome list :)

Books of Amber

Jody Casella said...

I love Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight too. Also, Every Day by David Levithan and Adele Griffin's All You Never Wanted. But that may be a 2013 book, now that I think about it. Thanks for sharing your list!