Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mysterious Saturday Review: Button Holed

Josie has a huge day ahead of her - one that could make a name for her new button store. When she arrives early to get a head start on the opening day, she discovers two men in her store.

They've tossed the store. After a few threats they leave her alone. With the store a disaster, she works double time to get it read for her guest.

A famous actress is checking out her store for buttons for her wedding dress. She's marrying a Prince, but she's already Hollywood Royalty.

The week turns out to be a disaster when the next day, Josie finds the actress in her store - dead. She was murdered.

Josie can't get the images of murder out of her mind. When she discovers a unique button on the floor, she knows it doesn't belong in her collection. As an expert, she aids the police investigation with research. Could her knowledge help solve a murder?

My Thoughts: A Wonderful start to a new series and I just LOVED the button store. After reading it, it made me want to get out all my grandmother's old buttons and play with them like I did when I was young. I loved the Hollywood spin. I loved Detective Riley. I can't wait to see where this new series will go!

Cover Thoughts: LOVE it!

Source: Purchased

No comments: