Last week, I reviewed the book Wilderness Hacks and realized I have read a few survival books recently. So, I made a booklist on middle grade survival books.
Books Pictured:
Some of us are Brave
The Long Way Around
Canyon's Edge
All Thirteen
What would you add to the list?
.png)


4 comments:
I'll be saving this for my TBR. I love survival books. My favorites are old classics, but I love Hatchet and My Side of the Mountain.
You've selected so many that I've enjoyed reading too. I haven't read any new ones to add, but you've certainly encouraged me to add some to my TBR. Happy MMGM
Thanks for the list of books. I've not read many of these so my TBR pile is going to get a workout. Happy MMGM!
Great list. There is the I Survived... series. One of my favorite survival stories is 96 Miles by J. L. Esplin, and many of Terry Lynn Johnson's books. Dog Driven is one of her best. Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment