Monday, August 31, 2026

Middle Grade Monday: The Curse Breaker

 


* Book 2 in the Isle of Ever trilogy*
Benny did manage to find the island - but the game isn't over. Evelyn shares there is much more to the game and it's more dangerous than ever. Benny has two weeks to break the curse or she will lose everything - her new house, her mom's job, and her new friends.

Can Benny and her friend manage to uncover the clues in time? Even with people working against them? Benny's struggling to put the pieces together, but she's not giving up.
My Thoughts: I read this book in one day because I didn't want it to end. I loved being back with Benny and her friends. I loved watching her put the pieces to the clues together and uncover the history of the past in order to save the future. This is such a clever story - filled of twists and turns, secrets, and danger. I can't wait for the last book to see how everything turns out! 

Cover Thoughts: Very similar to the first book, making it great
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: a must have trilogy for your middle grade school or public library collection

No comments: