Friday, March 8, 2024

Library Program Recap: Belle at the Library


 Last weekend, we hosted everyone's favorite bookish princess at the library.

Our publicity 

It was my first time hosting a princess and it was simply the best experience.

When I booked the program, I forgot that it was at the same time as Friends of the Library book sale. Which meant I didn't not have the big program room.

But we made it work. We held the program in the library and took pictures in our storytime room. There were not have been enough room in the storytime room for the program. We had over 100 people attend.

I was anxious the morning of the program and I'm not really sure why. I knew the program would be a hit, but for some reason, my nerves flared up. I didn't have anything to worry about. 

Belle read a story, sang a song, showed off some dance moves, and danced with everyone. It was a magical morning. 

Earlier in the morning:

Belle's Storytime:

The Photo Area:

Everyone was able to take photos with Belle. Afterwards, they received a Princess sticker.

our photo backdrop

Photo props

Belle and I (yes I wore a tiara for the morning!) 

It was so much fun! I think this might be the first annual Princess event 

No comments: