Monday, November 28, 2022

Middle Grade Review: Charlie Thorne and the Curse of Cleopatra

 


* Book 3 in the series *

Charlie Thorne is back - and this time she's checking in Cleopatra's history.  She's rumored to have left behind an ancient treasure. Charlie is on the case and she's determined to uncover it before anyone else - and before anyone can stop her. She might need the help of her favorite CIA agents - her half-brother and his girlfriend. Can they uncover the clues and find the treasure?
My Thoughts: This one does not disappoint. Lots of action, danger, and adventure. I loved traveling the world looking for treasure with Charlie. I loved watching her figure out the clues. I had to read this one quickly, because I needed to know what happened. I loved the banter between Charlie and her enemies. I loved learning more about Ancient Rome and Ancient Eygpt - especially all the dirt of Cleopatra. I can't wait for the next book in the series - on to Newton. 

Cover Thoughts: Cool
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: This is a must have series for your school and public library. 

No comments: