Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Top Ten Tuesdays: Cozies

 This week I'm changing up the topic again - and talking about cozies I want to read. I used to read more cozies and then I shifted to romance. I did keep up with a few favorite authors, but I want to start reading more and going back to series I haven't kept up with. So here is a list...




I just finished the most recent Key West Food Critic Mystery. This one is out in August. A  CT/Key West author.

A new cozy series based in an ice cream shop. Out at the end of July. Also a CT author.

Love this bakery series. Out at the end of June.

A new cozy series set on Cape Cod - out at the end of June

A new flower shop series coming out at the end of May.

A new addition in a another favorite series - out at the end of May.

A new series set in a restaurant with lots of meddling Aunties. Out in the beginning of May.

A new bakery series that came out in February.

A new Pet Recuse cozy that also came in February.

Read and really enjoyed

Are you a cozy reader? What's your latest favorite?

4 comments:

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

Cozies have some of the most fun covers and titles.

Jessica said...

I want to read a bunch of these! :)

booksandbouquets said...

Arsenic and Adobo sounds so good!

My post: https://booksandbouquets.blogspot.com/2021/04/top-10-tuesday-book-titles-that-sound.html

booksandbouquets said...

Arsenic and Adobo looks so good!