Saturday, March 14, 2020

Movie Review: PS I Still Love You

PS. I Still Love You



Based off the book by Jenny Han
Second installment of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before trilogy

My Thoughts:
I loved it.

I think these movies are pretty faithful adaptations to some amazing books.

I loved the opening credit and how they were inspired by Adventures in Babysitting (one of my favorite movies)

I loved the first date between Lara Jean and Peter

I loved the addition of Stormy

I loved Kitty - I wish we saw more of her

I loved the relationship building between her father and the neighbor

I loved the moment between her and her former BFF

I love Peter

I loved the chemistry between Peter and Lara Jean

I loved the cameo from Jenny Han - always fun to see the author in the movie.

Basically as you can see, there are TONS of reasons to love this movie.
I can't wait to see the third one!

2 comments:

Christine @ Captivated Reading said...

This one WAS really good!!! Although, I think I liked the first one better for some reason...
But, I also thought Stormy was a WONDERFUL addition to the series! :)
Hope you have a great week!

Jessica said...

I loved this movie!! :)