Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Auto-Buy Authors

This week's topic is Auto-Buy Authors and oh, boy do I have a lot. There are too many to name. And they fall into three categories: 1. For Me. 2. For the Library 3. For Both. Luckily working at the library allows to so much freedom when it comes to buying books. I'm going to talk about picture book illustrators and authors today.


10 Picture Book Authors and Illustrators:

Ryan T Higgins
Peter H Reynolds
Vashti Harrison
Kate Messner
Ame Dyckman
Lauren Castillo
Amy Hest
Josh Funk
Susan Verde
LeUyen Pham



2 comments:

Lydia said...

It must be so interesting to be in charge of choosing which books your library purchases!

My TTT.

Susan said...

Not going to lie, I haven't heard of most of these! I'm glad you've found authors you enjoy enough to be "auto-buy" authors :)

Happy TTT!