Friday, July 5, 2019

Graphic Novel Review: Click


Click




Olivia's excited to hear about the talent show her 5th grade class is putting on - until she discovers that all of her groups of friends have come up with their own ideas. No one asked her to be part of a group. Suddenly being friends with everyone seems a lot har
der when you don't have a best friend. Luckily Oliva's aunt has an idea that might solve her problem.
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this graphic novel. I loved Olivia and felt terrible for her when she felt left out. I loved the solution and how everything worked out for her. I enjoyed her family - from their support to their playfulness with each other. Fun story and great illustrations. Looking forward to Camp.


Cover Thoughts: Great - love the spotlight
Source: My library
Library Recommendation: A must have for your school and public libraries - perfect for fans of Raina Telgemeier

1 comment:

Danielle H. said...

I read camp a couple of weeks ago and LOVED it. Now I need to read Click!