Thursday, April 18, 2019

Review: Who in the world is Carmen Sandiego?


Who in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?

Carmen Sandiego knows nothing about her past. She grew up on an island that's home to a school. For the first eighteen years of her life, she never left the island - but that was before she learned the truth and everything changed.

Now she's a criminal mastermind; always ahead of anyone trying to capture her. When she runs into an old friend on a train, we learn how she became a world class thief. But how did she learn it all?
My Thoughts: I really liked this book; it brought me back to my childhood. I played the computer game often. I really enjoyed learning about Carmen's back story - and why she steals. The school was interesting - as was her failures. I loved learning why she dresses the way she does and why she steals the items she takes.  Plus I'm even more curious about the Netflix show now...

Cover Thoughts: Great
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your school and public libraries.

No comments: