Monday, July 2, 2018

Review: Wilde in Love

Wilde in Love (The Wildes of Lindow Castle, #1)* first book in new trilogy *
Lord Alaric Wilde hasn't been home in years, but he detailed his adventures into books. He has no ideas these books have made him famous - or that there's a play out about him. When the ship docks, he has no idea that all the ladies waiting for the ship are there to see him.

He escapes to his family's home - where there's a large party happening. There he meets a Miss Willa Ffynche. He's taken with her but she's not so sure about him. She isn't impressed with his fame and isn't interested in being in the spotlight.

But the more time Lord Alaric spends with her, the more he realizes she's perfect for him. If only he could convince her of the fact...
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this one - I loved Alaric discovering the play and his reaction to it. I loved his interactions with Willa - particularly their banter. I love how she wasn't interested in his public person, but his true self. I enjoyed their discussion about his adventures. I loved Willa and Lavinia's friendship - how they rule the Season, how they meant to rule the season, and how they were their true selves around each other. I'm so looking forward to the next book in the series.

Cover Thoughts: How very Mr. Darcy
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your public library romance sections.

No comments: