Sunday, March 5, 2017

Summer Reading: Build a Better World (5)


I know it's March, but summer will be here before you know. Deadlines are looming for performers and/or community magazines. I've started pulling together ideas on Pinterest. I'm planning to concentrate on building activities and STEAM programs. But Pinterest as so many great ideas that it's hard to choose. So I'm sharing my Pinterest finds. I hope you find them useful.

Passive Programs:
Build you own imaginary castle, free PDF printable activity sheet:
Build Your Own Castle
House Patterns:
Build a House or create a town

Grove City library's GINORMOUS Sudoku board:
Giant Sudoku
Awesome STEM activity for kids! Famous landmark challenge cards!:
Landmark Challenge Cards
Make and mail postcards to seniors - a wonderful kindness project for kids! Use the free printable cards to color and decorate your own postcards to send to seniors.:
Kindness project

 :
Coloring Pages

No comments: