Saturday, March 4, 2017

Adult Review: One More Kiss

 First in a new series 
Matt Reed's being pummelled by the press after his Broadway musical show is canceled after just a few nights. The press circles his every move, questioning his past. When his manager suggests he hide himself away until the media circus dies down, he takes up his friend's offer of letting him crash at his secure house.

Unfortunately, his friend's house is back in his home town. Matt hasn't set foot in his hometown since graduating high school and moving on - mostly because of his relationship with his father.

What his friend didn't tell Matt was that his sister is moving onto the property. And Vivienne has grown up well. All it takes for one kiss for Matt to realize they've kissed before...
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I liked how Vivi challenged Matt. I loved her job and how she used her passion to create herself an online world. I like how Matt fit himself into that world and helped her with her posts. I like how Matt confronted his past and how he healed from the media circus. I'm looking forward to reading both more in this new series and the past series that leads up to this one. 

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Perfect for romance collections.
Challenge:

No comments: