This week's topic is Bookworm delights - little things that make readers happy.
- meme from The Broke and the Bookish
1. Finding a book I've been dying to read on the library shelf
2. Books that come into the library on hold for me
3. Meeting favorite authors (and sometimes finding out they know my blog)
4. Maps - I love maps in books
5. That reader high I get when I finish an amazing book
1. Ordering new books and opening up the packages, it's like Christmas
2. Talking about books with readers and discovering you like similar books
3. Finding a book that a reluctant reader wants to try
4. Having them come back and ask for more just like it
5. Learning about new books that you know readers in your library will love!