Friday, August 15, 2014

Review: Isla and the Happily Ever After

Isla's had a crush on Josh forever - and during their senior year, he's started noticing her. Could he be a part of her future - a future she hasn't decided? Isla had no idea what she wants to do after graduation. Everyone seems to have a plan, except for her. What could be holding her back?
My Thoughts: Like most readers, I've waited ages for this book. And it was worth it. This book is utter perfection. Here are just a few things I loved
* The art. Ok so there isn't really art in the book, the the art is described and it's beautiful
* The trip to Spain - I loved seeing new places. Yes I looked up the buildings and park where they traveled
* The moments with Anna and St. Clair plus Lola and Cricket
* Kurt
* The banter between Isla and Josh before they fell for each other
* The Falling
* The moments with her sisters
* The way it ended

Cover Thoughts: I like it - but most of it takes place in Paris.
Source: My Library

No comments: