Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

This week's an open week, so I thought again, I would look through the past topic and find one that jumped out at me.  - Meme from Broke and Bookish


Characters (and Literary Figures) That I'd Name My Children After caught my eye...So here goes.

Emily - from Emily of New Moon
Emma from Emma
Athena - Goddess of Wisdom
Georgiana from Pride and Prejudice
Darcy from Pride and Prejudice 
Jane as a nod to Jane Austen
Arya from Game of Thrones
Anne from Anne of Green Gables
Rose from Vampire Academy
Lily from Harry Potter 

* side note: I've always like the name Isabella - Bella for short, but after Twilight...I just can't.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Just... YES to all of these :) I especially love Arya and Lily! Great list!

Judith, Paper Riot

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Lily is a pretty name :)

TTT@thedailyprophecy

Somewhere Only We Know said...

Arya would be one I'd go with too. Lily's good but wouldn't work with my last name.

Check out my TTT.

Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

Cayce said...

I used to love the name Sara from The Story Girl/Road to Avonlea