Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tween Tuesday Review: Masquerade


**Tween Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at GreenBeanTeenQueen to highlight great reads for tweens. Join the fun! **   

* #16 in the Canterwood Crest Series*

Lauren can't wait to turn 13 on Halloween. Not only is it her favorite time of year, but she'll finally be a teen. Plus Khloe and their friends are planning a massively awesome party. Lauren and Khloe decide to make the party glam by creating a formal masquerade. 


Before the night of the big party, LT has to finish her first competitive horse showing with Whisper, continue working hard during lessons, keep up with her studies, start running with Drew, and have time for a little bit of fun.


She also has a secret wish for her birthday - a kiss from a certain boy. Will her birthday wish be granted?

My Thoughts: Holy Cliff Hanger Ending!  I'm addicted to this series for the drama, the friendship, the horses, and small doses of romance. I love how Khloe plans the party, with LT knowing some details, but also surprised her with others. I love the idea of the party. Mostly, I just love the characters, including the horses, and following their lives. I can't wait to read the next installment!

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Up Next: Jealousy out Feb 19th
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a quick read! I haven't read many tween books, however I do love the 39 clues series. These seems like another good one but I'm a little taken back by the installment number...Book 16? That's gonna be a some catching up to do ;)