Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines - from Broke and Bookish



Just 10? Oh man, this might be a hard meme! I could go on and on, but I'll stop with just one cheat - two heroines from the same author, both whom are amazing. There are so many great heroines and it was hard to pick these, but here they are in no particular order.

Hermoine form Harry Potter
Katsa from Graceling
Katniss from Hunger Games
Rose from Vampire Academy
Bryn from Raised by Wolves
Claire from Morganville Vampires
Cammie from Gallagher Girls and Kat from Heist Society
Tris from Divergent
June from Legend
Alanna from Song of the Lioness 


5 comments:

Hollie said...

I'm kicking myself for forgetting about June! It took me a little while to warm up to her, but there is no doubting that she is definitely kick-ass!

My TTT

Nicole said...

Totally agree with Katniss, Rose, Katsa and Hermione - I don't think any of them made my list, but how can I limit myself to just ten!? I really need to read the Lioness series...

Liesel K. Hill said...

Great list! Katniss and Hermione are popular picks today! I put them too! :D My TTTs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Tuesday! :D

Micheline said...

Loving your list! Hermoine, Katniss & Tris ♥ They all made my TTT as well this week :) Graceling, Vampire Academy, Morganville Vampires & Legend are all on my reading list...I actually own a copy of Graceling and I hope to get to it soon!

Thanks for sharing, new follower via GFC!

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Shelver506 said...

I loved that you picked both Cammie and Kat!

My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-i-am-no-man.html