Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Special Thank You

goes out to Jessica Burkhart. She's the author of the Canterwood Crest series, which I adore. They're such addicting books and I'm so happy they come out every few months because it's hard waiting for the next installment.

Yesterday I opened my the book on my lunch break. Isn't the cover gorgeous? I adore these covers



It just came up from the processing department. As always, as soon as the book has been ordered and the record made, I placed a hold on it. That way it comes to me first!

I opened the book and read the acknowledgements. I don't always do this, but sometimes it's really fun to see who's thanked in putting a book together. Imagine my surprise when I saw:


THANK YOU JESSICA FOR MAKING MY DAY, YOU'RE SUPER SWEET!!!
And I hope that one day, we'll meet.

I'm still reading the book, but so far, it's Fabulous! Look for a review soonish

1 comment:

LAH said...

Aw, that's wonderful! I love reading author acknowledgment pages and wondering who the people are, and what role they played.

Hopefully I'll write my own someday, ha!