Friday, January 6, 2012

Contest: TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY

Are you excited for the movie TINKER TAILOR SOLDIER SPY?



I know that I am (and not just because I adore Colin Firth) I went through a HUGE spy book phase in high school. I read A LOT about the Cold War and Intrigue and Romance.

The movie hits theaters today:





And I'm lucky enough to be hosting a prize package:

Two (2) winners will receive:
Movie Tie-in Book
T-Shirt
Voice Recorder Pen
Post-it Note Cube


Prizing values: $43 per pack
Giveaway provided by Focus Features
Open to U.S. addresses only

Leave a comment with your email address to be entered to win!
Contest ends 1/13 at 5 pm EST

Also be sure to check out these links:
Official website: http://www.focusfeatures.com/tinker_tailor_soldier_spy
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/TinkerTailorMovie
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/tinkertailormovie
Twitter : Follow @FocusFeatures on Twitter! Be sure to use #TTSS when tweeting about Tinker Tailor Solider Spy

10 comments:

Susan Adrian said...

Having written a spy book, heck yeah!

Email susan (dot) adrian (at) yahoo.com.

Thanks!

LAH said...

Okay I have been sort of living in a hole lately, so I hadn't seen this trailer but it looks SO GOOD-- I love spy movies! And, um, Colin Firth of course. He will always be Mr. Darcy, spy or not.

Email is laurenalissahunter (at) me (dot) com

Thanks!

Alex said...

I also love Colin Firth and can't wait to see this movie. Thanks for this post.

alex
thechildrenswar@gmail.com

Christopher said...

I'm interested in seeing this. I want to find out what a "tinker" does.

skkorman said...

I can't wait to see this movie—thanks for the great giveaway!

skkorman AT bellsouth DOT net

dlhaley said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Thanks for the giveaway.

Jonathan said...

Loved the film.

jonathanebrock@gmail.com

Attic Librarians said...

One of my favorites! Can't wait to re-read the book and see the movie! Thanks,
Linda Mercer
lmercer (at) jburroughs (dot) org

Unknown said...

Looks like a great movie - would love to read the book.

kayswederski@yahoo.com

isabologna said...

I really enjoyed the film. Would love to win the prize pack!

isabologna@gmail.com