Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


On Friday, my co-worker and I went to the midnight showing. The theater wasn't packed, but there were plenty of teen/college girls who screamed and clapped whenever a major character first appeared on screen.

I really liked the movie. I thought there were very witty parts (a few cheesy lines) and some good action. Mostly characterization fueled the plot line and the Bella-Edward romance. I really liked how Edward played hot and cold, his struggle to keep away from Bella. I liked Bella's clumsiness and her boldness. I thought Charlie was great and loved S. Meyer's cameo

I do wish the movie ended just like the book, with that huge cliff hanger. Also I wish there had been more interaction with the Cullens. Still, I'm looking forward to the next movie.

1 comment:

Library Jill said...

Now now...only a few cheesy moments? Strap on your podcast shoes we are going to have to chat!