JoJo's ex-best friend crashes her wedding. He tells her she's making a mistake marrying Pearce. But to JoJo, Pearce is the first boy she's ever dated that she didn't dump. In fact, JoJo chased him. He didn't seem that interested in getting married. They took forever to figure out a date and plan the wedding. Even then, JoJo didn't get anything she wanted - his mother planned the whole thing, right down to the itchy wedding dress. JoJo is no longer sure of anything. So, she does what Cooper suggests - she faints and then calls off the wedding.Six weeks later, her sister is getting married on a cruise ship. Her sister decides that JoJo should date their recently single child neighborhood friend - the one JoJo had the biggest crush on. The one she shared her first kiss with. Only he doesn't remember her. Still, the plan must go on. JoJo and Allison are determined to use this week to make him fall in love with her.Since Cooper showed up, JoJo enlists his help. Things are awkward and funny, but they also just might seem to be working....
My Thoughts: I liked this one, but I didn't love it. I think it's because I didn't connect much with JoJo. She was forcing too much and made too big a deal out of getting together with Finn. I did like Cooper. And I need to know why they stopped talking all those years ago. Also, I wanted more about the cruise ship - the events on board, the food, the ship itself. I read this one quickly because it was a good read, but there was something missing for me. I do really like this author's work, and I'll read more of her books.
Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: my Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your romance collection

No comments:
Post a Comment