Friday, September 6, 2024

Graphic Novel Review: Claudia and the Bad Joke


Practical jokes start sweeping through Stoneybrook and the baby-sitters are NOT amused. Especially after Claudia falls off a swing and breaks her leg. She can't help wondering what would have happened if she had broken her arm instead. Could this accident change her mind about being in the club?
My Thoughts: I've never been a fan of practical jokes - I would not have been as patient as these baby-sitters. I don't blame Claudia for second-guessing her choice, but obviously the club would not be the same without her. I love reading these stories again. I'm so happy they've caught the attention of another generation of readers.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A must have series for your school and public libraries. 



 

No comments: