Thursday, December 15, 2022

Christmas Review: Christmas House

 




* Book 1 in a series * 

Every Christmas Eve for the past 50 years, Ruby Harris, the owner of the historic B&B, The Christmas House, has opened her doors to strangers in need, showing them the compassion once denied to her. When Ruby invites her family home for the holidays, including her two adult grandchildren, Charlotte and Olivia, she hopes they will be able to put the past behind them. However, her plans for reconciliation implode as the women unravel secrets from the past that force them to confront the impact they've had on their dysfunctional family. - Summary from the publisher

My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I loved reading about the different generations from Ruby to Charlotte. They all had tough moments and I wanted to hug each of them. The Christmas House sounds like a magical place. I feel like I could use the organizational help of Charlotte in my house - maybe a resolution for the new year. I loved the moments between Sam and Charlotte - they were sweet. The sister relationship was heart wrenching - but real. A great read while you're sitting by the fire and drinking cocoa.

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: A great holiday romance for your collection.

No comments: