Monday, June 27, 2022

Review: Summer at the Cape

 


One summer changes the life of two sisters. 

Violet returns home to help her mother and her recently deceased twin's summer project. 

Cami, Violet's older sister, never lived on the Cape. She lived with her father after the divorce. The cape never felt like home to her, she always felt like an outsider. But when her mother calls asking for legal help, Cami drops everything to see what she can do. The Cape seems glorious after her workaholic days where she hasn't taken a vacation in years. 

Now both sisters are learning to trust each other again - and themselves. Could the Cape help heal their grief and mend their hearts - opening them up to the possibility of love?
My Thoughts: I really enjoyed this book. I felt terrible for the family and what they went through with Lily's death. I loved the camping/bed and breakfast moments. I enjoyed the romances - all of them. But more importantly, I enjoyed the sisters finding their way back to each other. Another great read from RaeAnne Thayne 

Cover Thoughts: Charming
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Highly recommended for your romance collection - perfect for readers looking for a beach read or those who enjoy Hallmark movies.  

No comments: