Friday, January 28, 2022

Book Lists: Adult Sports Romances


Ok, this book list is a little bit different.

Regina Kyle told me all about Ted Lasso. She talked about it so much, I had to get Apple TV just to watch the show. And I binged the first season in 24 hours.

I'm waiting to watch the second season because it's nice to have something awesome in your back pocket when the world is so horrible these days.


What I loved about Ted Lasso:
Ted Lasso 
His Wolf Pack
The Sports Team
Rebecca and Keeley
Grumpy Roy
Jamie Tarte/Shark song
Practices
Nathan
Horrible ex-husband of Rebeeca (Giles) getting played
The Pub
The Scenery
The British Ways
The Army Toys


The first three, I read and loved.
Blitzed by Alexa Martin
Dating Playbook by Farrah Rochon
The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams

The second three, I'm looking forward to reading.
Head Over Heels by Hannah Orenstein
The Fastest Way to Fall by Denise Williams
Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan


I love sports romances, but I don't read enough. So I'm asking for your help. I'm not great reading ebooks, but I'd love some recommendations for print sports romances.

I read a bunch of YA ones, but not too many adult ones.

Bonus points if the heroine is the sports hero!

1 comment:

Helen's Book Blog said...

I don't know that I've ever read a sports romance! New genre for me. But, I LOVE Ted Lasso so will look up the three you've read and enjoyed.