Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Wishes

 This week's topic is all about book wishes. I have to be honest, I've been terrible at reading ARCs lately. There's never enough time to read all the books I want to read. That being said, here are 10 books I would love the chance to read early.


The start of a new series plus a Christmas book = sold!

Christmas and YA - so here for it. I wish there were more Christmas books in YA published. So excited for this one!

I loved the first two books in this series

Always happy to read more from Jennifer Lynn Barnes - but can't wait to read this book!

Love royals

Donuts and Romance!

Love Little Women - this looks fantastic!

Loved the first two books!

Will read anything Sarah writes!

Ice Dancing with Olympic goals and romance!

Are any of these on your list?

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

These all look so good. I want to read them all. Happy reading. Hope all is well.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lydia said...

I also can’t wait to read So Many Beginnings!

My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-wishes/

Cindy said...

Looks like an interesting list! I haven't heard of any of them. My post is: https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2021/06/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-wishes.html
I also have a giveaway going so be sure and stick around and check it out :)!!!

Pam said...

May your wishes be granted!

A few of these books look interesting. I haven't read Inheritence Games yet, but I want to!

Here is my post: https://readbakecreate.com/?p=426