Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Holiday Freebie

This week's topic is a Holiday freebie. Last week I talked about Holiday movies I've enjoyed. This week I have a few more to share, plus a few that I'm looking forward to watching. I haven't watched as many thins week, clearly I need to get busy!





Holiday for Heroes
I really liked this one! And it was filmed in Connecticut, so I recognized a few places. Plus I saw two familiar faces (CT romance writers) as extras.

Picture a Perfect Christmas:
A photographer has some downtime at Christmas and spends it with her grandmother. The next-door neighbor is a single dad who needs help with his son. I liked this one, especially the moments between the grandmother and her granddaughter.

Image result for sense sensibility and snowmen hallmark
Sense, Sensibility, and Snowmen
So I liked this one - except they had the characters names/attributes wrong for the storyline and it did drive me a little nuts. But I loved the party planning aspect. 

Still to Watch:
Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses 
(I'm waiting to read the book first)

Christmas in Rome

Christmas Town

Let it Snow

Christmas Duet


Check Inn to Christmas

Christmas Club

Christmas at Dollywood

Are there others that I should be watching?

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I need to find a Christmas in Paris!

Lydia said...

All of these movies look adorable. :)

My TTT.

Deanna @ A Novel Glimpse said...

I really want to watch Let It Snow, too!

My TTT.

Dedra @ A Book Wanderer said...

I got to watch Let it Snow last week and I loved it! Totally lived up to the book as well. :)

Happy Watching! My TTT

Jessica said...

I've watched a bunch of these, and a bunch are on my to-watch list! I really loved Christmas in Rome (It's so beautiful there!), and Check Inn to Christmas was really fun! :)