Thursday, June 27, 2019

Review: Match Me if You Can


Match Me If You Can

Mia's friend Robyn has matchmaking skills, but she refuses to set Mia up with Vince. She knows they are not right for each other. But Mia refuses to believe that. She sneaks an email from Robyn's address to her crush.

Vince asks Mia out, causing a whole lot of problems in a domino effect:
Robyn finds out and becomes mad at Mia.
Robyn had another boy in mind for Mia.
That other boy is causing Mia to rethink everything...
My Thoughts: I enjoyed this book even though the bonds of friendship weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. Romance and high school is so hard. I really liked the newspaper and photography aspects of the story. I really liked the dates. As the reader, you can tell who's perfect for each other, even when the characters haven't figured it out yet. A strong debut that leaves me looking forward to Tiana Smith's next book.

Cover Thoughts: Cute
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Grab this one for your school and public libraries.


No comments: