Saturday, May 27, 2017

Cozy Review: Caramel Crush

*  Book 9 in the Cupcake Bakery series *
An old friend from Mel's college days appears asking for a debt to be settled - she wants cupcakes baked for her soon to be ex fiance. She wants to be on the phone with Mel when they are delivered. Except when Mel finally tracks him down, he's been murdered.

Of course, Diane is the number one suspect. She begs Mel to figure out the murderer and then they will be square. Mel isn't thrilled with the plan, but she goes along with her old friend.

What she uncovers makes her remember why they're no longer friends - she doesn't belong in that world. 
My Thoughts: I adore this series; I enjoyed this addition to the series. I loved Angie as bridezilla. I loved her and Mel's interactions will all the wedding talk. I loved more of Mel and Joe. I'm so looking forward to the next book, all about weddings, in this series. Another scrumptious read from Jenn McKinlay. 

Cover Thoughts: Yummy! Is is wrong that I want to gobble those up?
Source: My Library
Library Recommendation: Serve these up at your library, your patrons will thank you

No comments: